We don’t know about you, but our team at Limousine Service is in full summer mode and looking forward to all the fun that Portland has to offer this time of year. The Fourth of July is quickly approaching and we’ve got the perfect suggestion for a fun day out with friends or maybe even a great date idea! Start by renting a limousine or party bus and head to the Portland Craft Beer Festival to spend your Fourth exploring all the awesome breweries Portland has to offer! Below are a few more reasons to visit the festival.
The Portland Craft Beer Festival is celebrating its 5th year throwing this big outdoor party at the Fields Neighborhood Park. You will find the broadest selection of local beers, ciders, and wine, all originating from Portland, Oregon, breweries. The festival takes place Thursday through Sunday on Fourth of July weekend so be sure to buy your tickets ahead of time through Bold Type Tickets. In addition to the multiple breweries, the festival will also feature several of your favorite local food trucks including:
- Hit the Spot Burgers- a “farm to table” burger experience that helps those in need.
- Urban German- all products are made from generational recipes free from artificial ingredients, chemicals, preservatives, and hormones.
- Koi Fusion- authentic homestyle Korean flavors with a twist
- Tall Boy Fish and Chips- a Northwest seafood cart featuring line-caught Alaskan wild cod, mango and sweet chili sauce cabbage slaw, and clam chowder
- Dump Truck Dumplings- delicious variations of Chinese dumplings
At the festival, you will find a variety crafts, souvenirs, activities, and snacks such as:
- Imperfect Produce
- Geeks who Drink- a homegrown Pub Trivia Quiz game covering everything from celebrities to wordplay to television
- Portland Timbers- promoting Portland’s professional men’s and women’s soccer clubs
- Sovereign Tattoo- providing quality classic tattoos while you wait.